ItemsPanel border not shown correctly

Jul 22, 2014 at 9:56 AM
Hello,

When the ListBox is placed in top right corner of my application, the popup is not proprely right aligned with it. This means the itemsPanel border contains a "gap".

Here is a Picture showing what I mean:

Is there any way to fix that?

Regards,

Igor.
Coordinator
Jul 22, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Edited Jul 27, 2014 at 8:51 PM
I've had similar complaints for those using it in Silverlight 5 but I stopped development on this library way back when Microsoft pulled the plug on it. Can you repost the image? I can't see it on your post right now and I can't run the code to see it either since I don't have the Silverlight SDK installed on my machine anymore as I'm now on HTML5 frameworks.

As far as I remember there is a property to change the left margin for it. You might want to play with it to get the right alignment again. Also feel free to let me know if that works for you so others getting this issue know what to do.
Jul 22, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Hello Ziadj,

Thank you for the reply. The foto is here:

http://1drv.ms/1rmMkgA

Thank you,

PS: It is a shame that Silverlight seems to be gone.
Coordinator
Jul 27, 2014 at 8:49 PM
Edited Jul 28, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Ok got it. Does the gap remain the same all the time? If so you might consider increasing the OffsetX value for the PopupMenu as a quick workaround.

If that's not enough and you're feeling adventurous then you might consider debugging it yourself by placing a breakpoint at the beginning of the placeMenu and Open methods. Hopefully that'll help you figure out where the faulty position comes from and fix it.