Checking if menu is open

Jul 28, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Hey, 

I'm working in MVVM and I gave the menu a new style so it would fit his surroundings. 

But now i'm trying to change the appereance of the button when te menu is open. I already changed te button to a togglebutton (so it would have the state 'checked'). But now I can't find a property that states if the menu is open or closed by returning a boolean.

Thanks

Malfait

Coordinator
Jul 28, 2011 at 4:27 PM
Edited Jul 28, 2011 at 4:27 PM

I havent't added a IsOpen property for this since you can use the OverlayPopup.IsOpen property instead but may be I should after all.

You also have the Opening/Showing and Closing events for this if prefer implementing your own code.

Jul 29, 2011 at 7:29 AM

For some strange reason I can't bind the isOpening  and the IsClosing properties to the Boolean. I'm going to try the Overlay.isOpen property now ;)

Thx for the fast answer, 

btw: your menu is plain awsome :)

gtz

Jul 29, 2011 at 8:07 AM
Edited Jul 29, 2011 at 11:50 AM

I used another way. I Two-Way binded the 'IsChecked' property of my togglebutton with a boolean called Open. And in my PopupMenu I added a command with an EventTocommand Trigger dat triggered an Relaycommand when the PopupMenu closed ('Closing') and changed the boolean to false!