context menu on top & closing context menu on click!

Oct 18, 2010 at 1:40 AM

hi again ,

i want your context menu to get opened in the top direction rather than bottom . can you please specify how is it possible . i want to do this , since i am using webbrowser control . and your context menu gets hidden where they are crossed/interact . so i want the context menu to open in top direction.

secondly , i want the context menu to close when ever a mouse is left clicked on an item.do i have to specifically call close method?

thanks

Jamal.

Oct 26, 2010 at 5:41 PM
Edited Oct 26, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Sorry Jamal but I haven't had much time to check my mail lately. That's because I'm now in China and my local carrier is letting me down when it comes to internet access. I'll get back to you by the end of the month as soon as I get back to Mauritius(my home country) unless its really urgent for you.

Regards

Ziad

Oct 27, 2010 at 11:20 AM
its not urgent . hope to listen from you when to go back to your place.

To: [email removed]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:41:59 -0700
Subject: Re: context menu on top & closing context menu on click! [SL4PopupMenu:231251]

Sorry Jamal but I haven't had much time to check my mail lately. That's because I'm now in China and my local carrier is letting me down when it comes to internet access. I'll get back to you by the end of the month as soon as I get back to Mauritius(my home country) unless its really urgent.
Regards
Ziad
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SL4PopupMenu@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email SL4PopupMenu@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Nov 5, 2010 at 7:28 PM
Edited Nov 5, 2010 at 7:29 PM

Hi Jamal,

I've managed to find some free time to respond to your request. You can now use the Orientation property and MenuOrientationTypes enum to the PopupMenu class for this purpose. Please check out the latest version in the Source Code section of the project. This has not been fully tested so let me know if you encounter any oddities.

No you don't have to specifically call the close the method to close the menu. It does so automatically.

Regards

Ziad

Nov 7, 2010 at 3:24 PM

thanks for the reply.

i will try and let u know the results.

Dec 13, 2010 at 7:26 PM
Edited Dec 22, 2010 at 1:05 AM

EVERY THING IS WORKING FINE!